Sunday, October 25

THE FRINGED JACKET

I've been searching high and low for a fringed jacket for what feels like forever, and finally I have got my hands on this Topshop beauty. Although I was initially looking for a leather jacket, I really couldn't help but fall for fringed denim. Not only will it look great styled in the colder months, with chunky scarfs and roll necks, but it will also be great for summer paired with cutoffs.
 
I styled it here with a grey roll neck top (which also appeared in my previous outfit post), ripped black jeans, and (no surprise here!) a pair of my black boots.
 
 
 

Jacket - Topshop | Top - New Look | Jeans - Topshop | Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters | Boots - Topshop
 
I can't wait to style this jacket in so many different ways in posts to come.
 
Thankyou for reading.
 
- A

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. LOVE this jacket! Would love to see it in other posts to see how you style it :)

    ReplyDelete

© Alicia K Travis. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig