Saturday, October 17

PREPPY PLAID

Tis' the season for tartan.

In my opinion, the tartan trend is now a bit repetitive. Every A/W season it is yet again 'on trend', and an almost unavoidable pattern to choose from in almost anything you appear to purchase, from clothing itself, to accessories or home wear.

However, I contradict myself here, because I do enjoy the occasional plaid piece. This is especially the case when I wish to channel a more preppy look.

So here is an outfit that I feel is both preppy and plaid.

 

 
 
Top - New Look | Skirt - H&M | Bag - ZARA | Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters | Boots - ZARA 
 
This outfit is by no means spectacular or particularly original. But I like it so I thought I'd share it with you guys on this blog.

 Until next time,

- A

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Alicia K Travis. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig