The final section of our fragrance summative project was to individually create a promotional plan, outlining how we would promote our brand Elise in the twelve months following the brand launch.
As this was an individual task we were encouraged to really take hold of our brands created with our groups, and demonstrate our own individual thoughts, feelings and ideas as to which direction we would like our brand to take.
One of our main criticisms given after our brand launch was that our aesthetics, in particular our logo did not correlate with our brand values. Taking this into consideration, I decided to redesign our logo, and rethink our visuals for Elise.
ORIGINAL
Double Page Advertisement
To redesign our logo and promotional material I got in contact with graphic designer Lauren Coelho.
When speaking with her I explained the exact direction I wanted to take:
1. A far more minimalistic and slightly clinical approach to highlight
2. To still incorporate a woman into the visuals to fit with our brand name and values, however make this figure anonymous and neutral, in contrast to our previous advertisement of a white blonde female
3. Use the same colour palette of dusky pinks, black, grey, white and nudes
4. Create a feminine aesthetic but without it being too 'sickly sweet'
This was the result.
REDESIGNED
Overall I was thoroughly pleased with the final designs and felt that they reflected our brand far better than before.
Thanks again to Lauren Coelho for helping me out! Check out Coelho Designs here: https://www.instagram.com/coelho.designs/
- A
One of our main criticisms given after our brand launch was that our aesthetics, in particular our logo did not correlate with our brand values. Taking this into consideration, I decided to redesign our logo, and rethink our visuals for Elise.
ORIGINAL
To redesign our logo and promotional material I got in contact with graphic designer Lauren Coelho.
When speaking with her I explained the exact direction I wanted to take:
1. A far more minimalistic and slightly clinical approach to highlight
2. To still incorporate a woman into the visuals to fit with our brand name and values, however make this figure anonymous and neutral, in contrast to our previous advertisement of a white blonde female
3. Use the same colour palette of dusky pinks, black, grey, white and nudes
4. Create a feminine aesthetic but without it being too 'sickly sweet'
This was the result.
REDESIGNED
Thanks again to Lauren Coelho for helping me out! Check out Coelho Designs here: https://www.instagram.com/coelho.designs/
- A







I do like the final logo, however I like the softness of the first logo which feels very feminine. Also, you are a fab model :)
ReplyDelete