Many months have passed, which means that I have tried out plenty more of eateries in the city in which I now call 'home', Nottingham.
Here are two of my favourite spots I have recently visited.
1. WHITE RABBIT TEAHOUSE
With two teahouses located in the city centre, you are likely to grab a table in even the most busiest of days.
The White Rabbit Teahouses are decked out with the prettiest floral, twee wallpapers, with furniture to match. Light lunches and sweet treats are also served on vintage chinaware staying perfectly on theme with the interior.
The food is typically British, the menu brimming with an array of sandwiches, cakes, scones and various teas.
I highly recommend the sultana scone, DELICIOUS!
The teahouses are perfect for any occasion, whether it be a lunch date, a catch-up over coffee or a place to celebrate any special occasion.
Check out the White Rabbit Teahouse here: http://www.whiterabbitteahouse.com/home
2. WIRED CAFE
Labelled the 'best coffee independent coffee shop in Nottingham', and they certainly live up to this. With an extensive range of coffee's, hot chocolates and teas, you truly are spoilt for choice!
Stopping for lunch?! Wired also offer a range of handmade sandwiches, and salads, all made with fresh produce. Not to mention they're also open for breakfast too!
Check out Wired here: http://www.wiredcafe.co.uk/
Thankyou for reading another post in the 'Nottingham Eats' series.
More food related posts coming soon!
- A
No comments
Post a Comment